Tuesday 19 July 2011

YeaH iTs MY liFe..!!!!!!!!!


Intro:
  They Say LiFe Isn'T About FinDing YourselF
  ItS About crEatIng Yourself
  in all These Years I ve been CreaTing MySelf A perSon OF ThinG Which i Can Do The BEst
  And i'Ve ReAlised THeSe Corny RAp Works And ReSt SuCks In me..!!


  Yeah ITs My LIfe The Shit I've Been Through
mAke Me feel Everything is False Everything around me pseDo
The Only truTh Is wAt we LoVe IS wAt we do..!!

Yo .!

well i started my rap career: just two years back
when i never knew eminem
i was a freak student an ass M.C
And not a gentlemen
When i used to live in a P.G
but not in a rental flat
i always needed a nick
to start up things of me as a rapper
just then a mate called me "hey SaDY"
i got a nick and i got ready to get up
and rap about the things i should
the things about which i feel the shit very badly
but sadly, there was none to hear me to apperciate
no friend , ol they want is a dirty lyrical play
i turned up to internet to pass the time
to make new friends i signed up to a chat site
they all respected me and appreciated me for every rap i spit
i started practisng freeastyles on em
it was too fascinating to get lovely comments
and those made me feel like a celebrity
everyone wanted ,waited me in the midnite
till i come and rap about em
they ol felt regarded to hear the beautiful rap about em and i know rocked the site
ol friends to me were special;they loved me and i loved em back
that was a turning point , i got changed completely with my life
i grew up very fast , ignored my breakfast , rapping the whole entire night
but happiness doesn't last forever
my examinations came so i had stop the things for my better
after the black clouds ran across
i made up myself from freestyles to writing songs and singing eminem songs along
i thought of getting global, made my own blogsite
yeah it was difficult; the promotion wanted me to be with it the whole day
few days for adjustment and rest i got myself out of the promo shade
the traffic reduced i was helpless but don't give shit for that
fuck to my friends they know wat i love wat i do
but still they dont bother to read not even the single verse i wrote
fuck you all motherfuckers , the mean's
i'll fuck you the day u'll to come to me, coz someday u ol gonna need me
people from the whole world pumped me for the work i did
they helped me they never risk it
to ol who didnt i dont give shit
coz my life is a struggle wat about next
i ain't got any idea
its hard be eminem here; coz
i live in a fucked up country , the gazed up people known as india



i loVe india though..!!! <3 <3 <3 yoooo..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment