Thursday 19 May 2011

blEedInG heArt...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MY heaRt waS reD,
SoMEoNE adDin pOiSon,
its gettIn blUe
plZ SOmeOne CoVEr it witH PoisOn fRee sheD
its gettin draindd
its getting retarted
pulse is goin dowm
my expression gettin frown
my heart is sinking
wat the fuck is goin on
ma heart s bleedin
im broken ,why not
i have seen loved one leaving
its bleedin blue,
its brolen
plz fix it with glue
or tie the crack with the spool
plz do somethin...!

U left me, u left me in anger
yeah i was in anger
yeah i spit splutter
everythin was out of control
words came out like fuckin spew
but i wasn't wrong baby
its was our rage who took over honey
actually
the beaurocracy that u put
i felt like, cant do anythinh
i felt like giddY
wasn't ready for the fuckin fury
im so lost, now i do sleep with my teddy
lively time left
just when u left me
left with the dream
of u and me
when u come and hug me
yeah presently
em lonely
baby, plz come back
em waiting for u
dew, facebook can never make me full
i want u, just u, nothin intead u
the sadness and loneliness
i endured
it coz of attitude u showed
sometime when i listen sad songs
times we spent together get reminded on the spot
and when i try it to stop
i realise , i cant i am filled with the same fuckin stock.

Bleedin heart, freaky mine
gave me another day ,another time
to start a new life,
along with dew, facebook
i gotta rap shit and i do it on this notebook
and so now em fine

still gotta place for u
yeah em rite
my doors are always open for u
u can come to me anytime.....!
LoVe u BAbY.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment