Saturday 21 May 2011

Ode To tHe PeOplE WhO mAttErs Me The MoST ..!!!!

 
The following lines is not a poem or a note... on this valentine day its my love to ppl who has stood by me in everyway nd i owe dem a big time... nd in short i luv u all....thnk ya all for dis.. <3 <3


This time this place,
I know I made some mistakes.
Sitting in hospital ward,
Doesn’t matter u a doc or treated by a doc,
What I c through the window is a nice l’ll grow,
This growth in my brain, make my thoughts form a train,
And everything else goes out to drain;
Friend to foes every1 does seem reluctant to crash into,

Makes me feels like a Romeo without juliet,
This kind of dreams does make me scream,
 But it’s the hand of ur mates, that never let u fade;
Some ppl look into my eyeball, and never admit it's  their fault
We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear
Until we dead let it forget...
Wishing I had strength to stand,
This is not what I had planned;
Sitting in an hospital room,
Trying to forget the past,
All caught up in the eye of the storm,
And trying to figure out what it's like moving on.....
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of time.
All here is this bloody negativity,
Still can’t justify HW people talk to me...
In this hospital room m watching,
Feeling myself like taken and bound and found under a tree,
And the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
Both scared and angry like "what did I say?"...
With my hands up in the sky,
Looks like something invisible there,
But all I was doing is asking d maker to patronize me with them who r me!!
Though i look steady here, this fire in me tearing me apart there,
It’s was all dark in there,
And in sudden sunshine u guys come in here,
Grab my hand and pull me away;
And teach me only a problem free philosophy........
“HAKUNA MATATA”
And when I open my eyes,
I c u guys,
Feels like a juvenile,
Fading into the hands of his loved ones;
All I learnt in hospital dormancy,
 Negativity is like a lake,
And u guys r like a Blake,
And I like a frog trying to find my way,
Singing proudly... its HAKUNA MATATA wat a wonderful phrase.....
All what I leave behind is d stem without a lotus,
Moving on and on and on.................................!!!!!!!!


Now I can say when I m totally recovered...i will just say....together we made it ,  we made it, fighting it all against d odds of fake world...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment