Sunday 22 May 2011

em so LonEly BROken AngEl -- II By SaDy

nOw, em sTanDing TaLl
my heAd On Hand
mY hanD On The Wall
yo.. just two years ago
from no where u came and gave a call
i was too happy
on the roof top
i was playing with the balls
thinkin about u
suddenly, unconsiously i fall
i still remember
two stiches on heaD
the painig left leg
two nights on bed
and the morning on rest

still a heart beats inside the chest.
its for u baby,
buh i never knew the broken bone and the paining leg wont worth me
ma heart's broken and now

i m so lonely broken angel
im so lonely listen to my heart
with the days to cry
and the nights alive
my heart's fried .
with gOD i fight
yeah i know my life's a lie
visiting the places
where i saw u last time
every gir;s faceseemed like its urs,
yeah was expecting for ur views
searching u, my eyes got wide open
juss like the eyes of hungry rat
em searching for u, here and there like a lost puppy
this city doesn't need me
 its becoz of u em back
i failed, 100 times
im a failure
im unable to track u
and if u reading this rap
jus think about me for once
and remember the day we chat
i said i love u .
buh i never purposed u
always remember that,
buh for now anyways

im so..... x2

now everything is gone
only coz of u
ur heart is not soft,
its hard as stone
i know u were not wrong
buh u wer not right though
i kneeled, i bow
u never understood my feelings for u
em emo , em emo sad
ur ego,uff what can i say
em sorry, buh em not a fag
maybe em bad , maybe sometimes em sad
maybe i understood u wrong
buh we can resist it
everything we had
is surely gone and now

im so lonely...x2

standing out lookink the sky
waiting for shooting stars to come
so that i can
wish u as my life partner , my gielfriend
sitting next to me in my car
we do salsa together in bar
sittin  together in the park
im juss pretending
i know nothing gonna happen
em goin too far
i know my wish gonna retard
coz em just pretending
airplanes,the shooting stars
everything to normal
back to normal mode
i know em not gonna get u. em sad
and now

im so lonely....!!!!!x2

No comments:

Post a Comment