Thursday 5 May 2011

lOveLy dAys aRE gOne

IntRo:-
OL THe lOVEly daYS are gone,
now left with ol the bad ones,
see how the life changes,
from icy cold days to really hot ones;
yO yO yO !!
ThE GOOd days are gone
starting from the place where i was born
when i see the photographs that reminds me the shit i forgot
all the placd that i visited with my parents along with my bro.
The time i was shifted i felt like filthy
a new place which turned out as dark and heavy
a new school where i took admission its name was assumption
while pushin me inside the class i felt like mah parent sent me on some mission ..
C'mon son...!
As i grew up studying in the same camp , the same building.
I thought(ghaushhh!) mah life's so boring , like a trash full of book and pages,
this camp is super suckin'
but this time huggies i got mah life long buddies
like ronnie and clyde,
here its paarth ,karan and i.
And i still remember i didnt have any interest in galz then and now they are mah buddies on facebook ,
shooked i still wander it how........!!!!???

After spending 9 lovely year somehow gOd sent me to the place full of bugs spoilin mah life tone...!
Hey lord this place is a hell locked i wana be back to my hometown.
Got a reply like "shut up u child otherwise ill put a hault to ur life"
tHE TEacher make me sick
students who were rich show off their bloody fucking dicks
moreover a bitch threw me kick me ,showing off her fucking ass,
from mah legs high to mah neck
i felt like im drowsing in ice, i shrinked and mah eye still blinked
then i stood up again and shook my head a bit restorin mah energy , throwing off mah allergy makin my own life a bit busy
.....
And now mah life is as wide as a slice, like kite floating in air, tied by the rope controlled by parents and while i think bout the time in mind ol i do is just smile......!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment