Saturday 21 May 2011

ScHoOl FrieNDs Me ANd She....!!!!


Wn i roll bak 2 thos skul dayz..,
It jus feel quite amazed..,
where teacherz wr lyk bst frns.....n callin out names ws jus d craze..,
wn in d groups frnz usd 2 sit....at sm particular grls all usd 2 gaze..,
n in d recess 2 beat sm1 up all 2gathr usd 2 giv a chase...


In d cls c usd 2 sit by my side..,
n i usd 2 keep starrin in hr eyes..,
v wr frnz jus frn c thought..,
n i thot nxt 2 me my whole world liezz..

4 d 1st tym i felt dis way..,
n so did i hesitated 2 say..,
n w8in 4 d right day..,
weeks n months did passed away...

I lost hr 2 a frn f mi9..,
bt i dint shatterd at dat tym..,
i took a paper n a pen. N i'm.,
in frnt f u writin dis silly rhyme..,

bak 2 normal, bak again..,
i ws d 1st callin out 2 dat frn hr name..,
NORMAL i mean i ws wd my buddiezz..,
sittin in groups,gazin at d same..,

calin ol dat bak ain't such a pain..,
frndz around n thos truth n dare games..,
1 who played had nthin much 2 gain..,
bt 1 whu refused ws cnsiderd lame..,

dis z wt ol thru 1 came..,
i kno lot may hv encounterd d same..,
4 ol f those n me too i claim..,
b n njoy wd frnzz..2 rest dnt give a damn...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment