Sunday 15 May 2011

WaCkY LuCK aNd ShaTteReD dReaMs..!!!

HAve u ever gOt ignored,
have u ever gOt playEd, so muCh tHAT HUrts
yeaH i did
nOt juss once aur twice
i got so hate and played 1700 times a weak
my luck narcots
though i dont use those fuckin' weeds
whenever i got out think bout mah luck
i trick, first it fill me with greed
then it punch me, it even kick
and foh me em jus left with the fuckin shit
it make me sick
yeah it hurts,
it hurts me so bad
em dont wat im doin
em gonna be mad
and the fucking friends i got
they dont realise that em mentally depressed or wat
em getting away,
yeah
em getting away
my family suppress
everyday em gettin addressed

Goin back to childhood
at times when i dont even know wats a rhyme, wats a mobile
i asked video game on birthday and my mom said fine
as the day was coming near
i was excited to get gift of mine
video games"oh dear" :-)
i was happy , buh i never know that present i gonna get would blow me
my dreams, i was sad


When i grew up
i was twelve or some
i studied whole day
i got nothin foh fun
deep in the ponds of books
i was sinking, i thought my life's done
i wake up nxt morning
the cock outside was roaring
another day just passed
again pissed off ,
i took bath then went foh breakfast
another thing i thought
another dream i got
mom this time when result declare
i ll top , will not get fired
and if i top,i want somethin i want
my mom said ok,
yeah i did top
thanx to gK
i asked to mom,
i want that hOtwheels car
buh still after 5-6 yrs
piercin vision across the mirror
see this is the car
that i always want
hmm

At this aGE , yes its seventeen
i feel in love with a real hot teen
i love her so much
i always went to gOd and plea
and got friendship with her
thought of proposing her in future
and see the nature of my luck
another dream got fuck
she was olready taken
i was dancing with her
buh i got suddenly awaken
hey luck u took away a dream another
i dreamed we as a couple
she went said u are my brother
luck u r a heartbreaker
u really suck oh fucker
ol motherfucker out there laugh
it aint funny foh me
stop laughing ,otherwise cover

Everything in life and everyone associated to me
left me lonely
good morning, now its morning
forget about everything
yeah luck em giving u another chance
just go back and have a look at my past at a glance
and decide wat to do next with my dreams
i have new dreams in eyes
another work to do
i have in my mind
i wana be a rapstar
i know u are not to tall to take me there
but i warn u
if u tried to break this dream of mine
if u wake me up from the sleep of mine
theres no second thought
no another chance
ill just go and commit suicide
so just think before u try anythin against me
coz ur decision can waste another innocent life
ull waste me
this is story of wacky luck and shattered dreams
it written by sady
and remember sady coz its me.....!!
And now i dont care wat u ol think of me..!

No comments:

Post a Comment