Monday 13 June 2011

Im Done.!!

yeah mates this the rap dedicated to my mate who want something but his parents forced him to studies
le em know that studies are not everything cheer me if ya all with me a'ight

im Done,im Done
i didn't really had much fun
2 years, i tried to put myself on the track,but i never won
so this time of results, i cant expect much
im trying to turn
going back to time,
when i don't know how to rhyme
i used to study whole day, ol the time
but still nothing worth it, shit to ol i tried to try
nothing came, my results failed lookin it i litterally died
i broke the dream of my mother
now im crying sitting in the corner
em in the gutter
carrer , i did fuck ta, but now im a slutter
imma sucker, i should clutter
wat will i do
i can't even murder
its not ur fault mom
its the mistake of mine
for that i won't go and comitte suicide
u did everything u can
it was me who failed
but mom!! dont worry
i think my boat still floats safe
coz im a rapper, i would be a great rapper one day

one day, u see , i'll say
"look at me ma
is this not ur boy
this is ur boy
u never gave me chance but
this is the thing about which i always think
this is the thing to be i always want
now im on the top, nobody's there to stop
everyone know me, my name
i got a huge level of fame"

let me go on my way
whatever happens, whatever i'll
i'll not blame u anyway
after every dark night sun rays will pave my path and ill move on it
everything on earth,every happiness will be mine, otherwise ill have it
yeah..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment