Wednesday 29 August 2012

Gynealotary Im dead


Story of a boy ....!! dead now...!!assassinated by love...gynealatory--> loving a woman... was a reason


aeyo..


My heart was red, poisoned, and all became history
my start was wack ,captivated,locked, that yesterday's mystery
report marked heart wreck the case is closed
but somewhere under the bones, the silent sustain of history
yeah history Was His-story ,blistering criticism,his love was imprisoned
glittery,internal injuries,he was down, but his dream isn't freezend
contradictory vision of his unobtainable victory
the love bird preet reason for his misery
divine epiphany of preet, his feeling being benedictory
such a trickery ,metaphorically silent hit of splintery piece of hickory
love worm attacks sady's heart badly likka zerg rush
he getting retarted ,he is unaware of his first blood
expressions getting frown, pulse is gowing down
menifestations of his feelings surrounding him all around


time yo time common face me, was this meant to break me
gynealatory succumb failure to my respiratory
why u ain't fair to me,you ain't fucking fair to me(in anger)
u always play to me,is this what i came to see?(while crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment