Thursday 1 December 2011

Oh nAdaAn PariNdey( The InnOCent BiRd....)



yeah, im a bird , flying from place to places
there is whole world infront, if i try to put on some races
birds aint criminals, dont pull me under fucking vague cases
im off but i don't recognize where my fucking place is
im free but im not ,
this world seems its keep on getting small
my family's lost, parents, friends and rest all
the height i got to ,the fear of my greatest fall
the whole night i worked, like nothing compare
im loosin the game yeah, but who care
for me no one cared, for the mates i cared
for the rest of the world this world ain't as fair
i can fight any, ill full on insultcha
ur just a sparrow im the griffon vulture0
so common chase me if you can reach me
try to beat me im already a scholar common teach me
ohk to verse i wrote is like every height i bored
no machine, only cuz of every rhyme i wrote
i m all alone , i need no fuckin support
to whole world, this world sucks as i supposse
this pages are filled but theres nothing in there
this world is mine, cuz im living in it yeah
i'll spread the wings,ill fire you coz i'll be the king,
u can't sting coz you people can just stand there against the wind
innocent bird this world is conquered
come back home u r life is not deffered
these humans are fucked, u won't even be referred
anymore, and your unsaid petitions will be un heard

No comments:

Post a Comment