Thursday 1 December 2011

WasP in ClaSs..!!


i love playing with the yellow wasp
They are in my class
THey can't sting me and they can't talk
Even i can't feed em with what they want
They want milk and igot a new task
Yeah
Come im front, tease me ovf
Sorry i can't fuck you so i treat u soft
Give me milk bitch
So i can feed it and let the next one come
I try to hurt no one
No one get killed for none
And who thought they are done
And all who were made to run
Yes come come ,commom lets do some fun
Another room captured
The whole house of the wasp raptured
The whole room looks empty
Only me the , the only humpty dumpty
Yeah
Yo!!!!
When we walked through the door
It was so clear to us .that you are the who we know, whom we came to kill
You r the dope star, everybody wants to kill you
Hey ya we r the one who really blame you
We r the one who made you

Yo yo!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing on the one screaming and dreaming urself like a hero
Bitche don't laugh , ur fucked, ur the zero
Jump like a rubber, a weight 9 2 kilos
You wana friendship , hi im sady singh dhillon
Dont address me sir im sleeping
Don't disturb dick im sweet dreaming!!
Lecture is boring still we keep living
Concepts are important still we need kidding
Wasp coming and the girls keep screaming
Fuck it
Im still dreaming
Class still sitting
Sir still teachinggg
FuCccccccccccck !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment